Thursday, August 5, 2010

Schedule/ Murray

Well, we have been in Murray, Utah for pretty much the whole summer. It is hard to believe that I have only been home for like two weeks out of the summer. The weather feels a lot nicer than Vegas but I still miss my bed.

Our schedule for the month of July was:

Wake up between 7-8
Go to the gym 8-9:30
Go to the library 4hrs
Watch Chick Flicks, we watched North and South about 3 times (Mr. Thornton is hottt!)
Do yard work 1 hr

It is pretty crazy I can't believe it is August and there is still so much I need to do. Often I make schedules and then they get lost or forgotten. I am determined to make a schedule for the rest of August and keep it (If I write it on here there is no way it can be lost or forgotten!!!).

Here is my new schedule (month of August):

Wake up- 6:30 am
Scripture Study/ Personal Progress- 6:30 to 7:00
Exercise/gym- 7:30 to 9:00
Breakfast/Get ready- 9:00 to 10:00
Piano -10:00 to 11:00
School Work-11:00 12:30 pm
Lunch/Lazy-12:30 to 1:30
Library/Study-1:30 to 6:00
Dinner-6:00 to 7:00
Yard work-7:00 to 8:00
Walk/Bike ride- 8:00 to 8:30
Random-8:30 to 9:45
Get ready for bed-9:45 to 10:15
Scripture/Prayers- 10:15 to 10:30
Sleep -10:30pm to 6:30 am

*Schedule is only in use Mon-Fri.
*Schedule will begin August 6th, 2010, Schedule ends August 28th 2010.


Craig turned two and he is so cute. We celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago. It is kind off nice getting to watch the sisters tummy's get bigger. Crazy thinking that there will be three new nephews in less than a month!

Funny Moments:
I am in the bathroom Mindy knocks on the door "Ard is that you?" "No Min its me, Kirs."
"Yeah whatever that is totally Ard." I open the door. "No min its me!" I guess I have a Manly voice. Or maybe Ardie just has a really girly voice.

Mindy and I were walking around the neighborhood at night and for some reason I started singing "Man I feel good duhduhduhduhduhduhdudhduh I knew that I would duhduhduhduhduhduhduh sooo goood, duh duh soooo goood I got you" then out of no-where this dog starts barking, I freak out and use mindy as a shield. I hurt her arm a little bit. She was like "So good? Huh?"






The Yard is really Green and Pretty. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. ok well first of all kirsten. love north and south and completely agree Mr. Thornton is very attractive! two, i now understand why we get along so incredibly well and why you continually get more awesome than i ever realize because you make schedules and plan out all your time just like me :) and lastly, if you cant tell i miss you lots and want you to come home and stop with this studying business (it's summer!) so we can party! love ya

    ReplyDelete