Saturday, January 22, 2011

Uhhhh okay?


Life is tons of discipline. Your first discipline is your vocabulary; then your grammar and your punctuation Then, in your exuberance and bounding energy you say you're going to add to that. Then you add rhyme and meter. And your delight is in that power.

~ Robert Frost


On Sunday...

Ardie : "Kirsten lets play Take Two."

Me: "Ardie Why? That game doesn't even work with two people."

Ardie: "Kirsten we need to expand our vocabularies or else we aren't going to get any where."

Kirsten: "Uhhhh okay?"

Ardie: "Ohh and besides your the one who needs it, not me"

(These are the words ardie came up with.
Ummm Yeah ardie I think you need a lot more help than a little game can provide.)


( The words Webster and I came up with while ardie went to the bathroom.)

In the end I told Ardie I cheated so he would stop worrying that he had an under cover genius for a sister.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAA..... You guys are absolutely hilarious! I love the conversation :) Ardie is so fun. I love your words Kirsten!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete