Monday, April 4, 2011

Ardie is...



Man I can not believe that Ardie is actually 19, crazy!!

I can't let today go by without writing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Ardie even though if he reads this his words will be "Your soo weird."

Ardie is probably the most awesome kid that I know, actually, what the hay, he is the the most awesome kid I know.

I feel like this year ardie and I have become even more best of friends. If that is possible. Although I feel at times it is a one sided relationship :)

I love when Ardie and I have late talks into the night and we both conclude that we are over tired and need to go to bed because our comments are becoming more and more inappropriate
(whitney wonnacott). I seriously love how ardie turns into a different person at night. It makes me forget about all of the somewhat rude, but I hate to say it, true comments he makes to me during the day.

Like Mindy said his comments, although rude, are totally necessary, its weird. People could look at it as "man your brothers mean" but I get used to it and I hate to admit it but Ardie would not be special if he didn't make those seriously funny comments.

Ardie, thank you for taking care of me when the parents are gone, even though It makes me feel guilty about all of my terrible homemaking skills when you do the wash, dishes and dinner!

I also love your white boy moves!! "Teach me how to Jimmer" was epic! Represent!!!

Another thing I love about Ardie is he lives for the future. I always feel like ardie sees ahead of him while we sometimes get caught up in the present. I have loved watching him change into a mature pre-missionary. Ardie's increased spiritually this year has been admirable to watch. Thank you for setting an example for your little sister!


Love You bro!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, copycat! Ardie is such a hunk! Man, I haven't seen ardie with a side part for AGES. Dang!I will say, I'm glad I haven't been home for the whitney wonnacott stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Kirs, I didn't mean his comments are rude, as in "rude," but more that he listens and then makes me see that I sound ridiculous...I guess we have a Socrates on our hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm wow Ard... looks good. "you look like a missionary?" How long did Mom and Dad fuss about the part and the background. I mean this is probably one of the most important pictures of your life. right?
    Alex walked in and looked at your picture and said "yep, that picture will get him to Boise"
    What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ard great pic -you look somehow older and wiser, and yep I think with that desert background you're headed for the border better pull out the self tanner :)

    ReplyDelete